Worship Service, Sundays at 10:30
Current Preaching Series
Make Room for Christmas (Advent 2013)
Christmas Eve 5pm & 7pm
- December 15
Make Room for Christmas by Setting the Table for a Special Guest
- December 8
- Make Room for Christmas by Fixing and Cleaning the Broken and Dirty Stuff
- December 1
- Make Room for Christmas by getting rid of the Clutter and Noise
- November 24 (end of 78-week series on Discipleship)
- Living in the Present with a View to the Future (Rev. Roxanne Lemereis)
- November 17
- Yes, Actually: Love Wins
- November 10
- If You Need Jesus and the Church Needs You, Then Wouldn't it be Nice if.... (if you found Jesus in the Church)?
- November 3
- Men and Women: beyond stereotypes and why Church is like Dancing
- October 27
- How Winsome is our Church? How Winsome are You?
- October 20
- Gravity: How to Shake Free from the Grip of the World without Floating Off into Space with Sandra Bullock
- October 13
- Take Yourself with a Grain of Salt and a Lump of Love
Welcome to the Cove
The Cove is a young church with a strong history of faith, tradition and connectedness. Not only are we a church devoted to the worship of God, we are also a genuine community representing some 250 active participants. We are babies, toddlers, children, youth groups, young adults, families, seniors. We are homemakers, tradesmen, professionals, educators,... ...[more]...
What are we about?...These are four things that define us, that we must always keep at the forefront of our thoughts:
Following the Spirit
Furthermore, these four things have to happen more or less in order. If you take them out of order...[more]...